Regular price $26.00 Sale price $15.00
- WHAT IS A MALA?
- A Mala is a string of beads used to count mantras (Sanskrit prayers). A mantra is a word or series of words chanted aloud or silently to invoke spiritual qualities. Malas are traditionally used by Hindus and Buddhists to keep count while chanting a mantra. A Mala helps one focus on the sound of a mantra rather than on counting. Each bead represents one recitation of a mantra.
- Natural Stones are believed to have healing properties that enhance well-being and reduce negative emotions, that's why we incorporate them into our Malas so that we can help spread the good vibes to you!
- Stay connected with someone you love, whether it be your mom, dad, brother, sister, best friend, or lover, you'll never feel too far with our Ying Yang Mala.
- Our products are Handmade to support local businesses.
- 10% of our Profits go to American Himalayan Foundation, click here to learn more.